- Floor Plans
- Local Area
Choosing a home is one of life’s most important decisions, so it’s worth getting it right. With Glebe homes you can be sure you’re investing in the very best, with these two stunning new homes located in the heart of the village of Egginton.
The Parklands is an individually designed four bedroom home, spread over two floors, and located off a private drive. This high quality spacious properties combine traditional style with today’s modern living requirements.
- 4 Bed Detached
- Landscaped Gardens
- Spacious Rooms
- Underfloor Heating
- Contemporary Design
- Superb Location
- Help to Buy Available on this property
- Floor Plans
- Local Area
- Landscaped garden with turfed lawns
- Conservation windows and doors
- Outdoor weatherproof socket
- Paving to external areas
- Chrome door furniture
- Exterior lighting
Heating & Plumbing
- Energy efficient central heating system
- Underfloor heating to kitchen, utility
- Outside water tap
Kitchen & Utility
- Traditional or contemporary design
- Integrated oven
- Integrated tall larder fridge
- Integrated washer dryer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Integrated tall freezer
- Built-in wine cooler
- Built-in microwave
- Floor coverings throughout
- Decorated throughout
- Spotlights to kitchen, utility room, bedrooms, bathroom and en-suite
- Shaver sockets to bathroom and ensuites
- Power points and lights to garage
- TV points to all rooms
- Intruder alarm
- Smoke alarms
- BT point
Bathroom & Ensuite
- Half tile to wet walls with fully tiled shower
- White sanitary ware throughout
- Chrome towel rail to bathroom and en-suites
- Chrome taps and fittings
- Shower to all bathrooms
- Modern design
- CCTV camera
- Automated garage door
- Granite worktops to kitchens
- Fitted wardrobes to bedrooms
- Lounge 4305mm x 5125mm
- Entrance Hall 3190mm x 4052.5mm
- Kitchen / Dining room 3927.5mm x 8975mm
- Family room / Snug 4050mm x 5390mm
- Utility 1660mm x 3070mm
- En-suite 1400mm x 3070mm
- Bedroom 4305mm x 4360mm
- Master bedroom 4305mm x 4650mm
- Master En-suite 3040mm x 1840mm
- Rear Bedroom 4305mm x 3855mm
- Front Bedroom 4305mm x 2360mm
- Gallery landing 4590mm x 2920mm
- Family Bathroom 2945mm x 3352.5mm
- Store 1230mm x 350mm
Egginton is a quiet, unspoilt South Derbyshire village situated in the Trent valley, approximately 8 miles from the city of Derby and 5 miles from the town of Burton-upon-Trent.
The village has a strong historical history and most of the village now lies within a conservation area, with St Wilfred’s Church, a 12th Century Grade I listed building, at its centre.
LEISURE / ACTIVITIES
This sense of history is reflected in the number of National Trust properties in the area: Calke Abbey being a popular choice for family days out, along with Sudbury Hall, Kedleston Hall and Chatsworth House.
The river and canals have also had an influence on leisure activities available, with the development of Mercia Marina, in nearby Willington, now the largest inland marina in Europe, and Swarkestone Sailing Club, a local family friendly club, welcoming experienced sailors and novices alike.
The area has many local footpaths and spaces to take advantage of, whether that’s walking the dog, or a relaxing evening stroll.
Egginton and the surrounding villages have a wide range of thriving Inns and Restaurants, serving an excellent range of food, including fine dining options for that special occasion.
Offering excellent transport links to main routes, A50, A38, M1, M42 and M6, and national rail networks at Derby and East Midlands Parkway (both with a twice hourly service to London); the village is close to East Midlands International Airport, yet only ten minutes from Derby and Burton city centres and an easy commute to Stoke, Lichfield, Tamworth and Birmingham.
Egginton Primary School is a school of warmth, tradition and excellence where for 150 years it has provided education for the children of the community.
Secondary education is provided at John Port Academy just a few miles away. For those seeking private education Foremarke Hall Preparatory School, Repton School, Trent College, Derby High School for Girls and Derby Independent Grammar School for Boys are all nearby.*These plans are correct at the time of going to press, but may be subject to change during construction. Room sizes are approximate and elevation treatments may vary. Kitchen and bathroom layouts are indicative.
- Quiet Historical Village
- South Derbyshire
- Popular Attractions Nearby
- Close to M1 / M42 / M6
- Excellent Schools