- Floor Plans
- Local Area
Choosing a home is one of life’s most important decisions, so it’s worth getting it right. With Glebe homes you can be sure you’re investing in the very best, with these three stunning new bungalows located in the sought after village of Weston-on-Trent.
Church View is an individually designed three bedroom bungalow, located off a private drive. This high quality spacious property combines traditional style with today’s modern living requirements.
- 3 Bed Detached Bungalow
- Landscaped Gardens
- Spacious Rooms
- Underfloor Heating
- Superb Location
- Help to buy available on this property
- Floor Plans
- Local Area
- Landscaped garden with turfed lawns
- Conservation windows and doors
- Outdoor weatherproof socket
- Paving to external areas
- Chrome door furniture
- Exterior lighting
Heating & Plumbing
- Energy efficient underfloor heating
- Outside water tap
Kitchen & Utility
- Traditional or contemporary design
- AEG or Neff appliances
- Integrated oven
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Integrated washer dryer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Built-in wine cooler
- Built-in microwave
- Floor coverings throughout
- Decorated throughout
- Spotlights to lounge, hallway, kitchen, utility room, bedrooms, bathroom, and en-suite
- Shaver sockets to bathroom and en-suites
- Power points and lights to garage
- TV points to all rooms
- Intruder alarm
- Smoke alarms
- BT point
Bathroom & En-Suite
- Half tile to wet walls with fully tiled shower
- Contemporary white sanitary ware throughout
- Chrome towel rail to bathroom and en-suites
- Contemporary chrome taps and fittings
- Shower to all bathrooms
- CCTV camera
- Automated garage door
- Granite worktops to kitchens
- Fitted wardrobes to bedrooms
- Kitchen / Dining Area 4.2m x 7.2m
- Bedroom / Study 3.3m x 2.7m
- Lounge 4.3m x 4.5m
- Bathroom 1.9m x 4.3m
- Bedroom 4.3m x 3.2m
- Entrance Hall 2.7m x 5.9m
- Master Bedroom 4.3m x 4.2m
- Utility 2.1m x 1.6m
- En-Suite 2.1m x 1.6m
Weston-on-Trent is a quiet, unspoilt South Derbyshire village situated within the Trent valley, approximately 8 miles from the city of Derby and 18 miles from Nottingham city centre.
The village has a strong historical history and most of the village now lies within a conservation area, with St Mary’s Church, a Grade I listed building.
This sense of history is reflected in the number of National Trust properties in the area: Elvaston Castle being a popular choice for family days out, along with Calke Abbey, Kedleston Hall, and Chatsworth House.
The river and canals have also had an influence on local leisure activities. The development of Mercia Marina, in nearby Willington, is now the largest inland marina in Europe, and Swarkestone Sailing Club, a local family friendly club, welcomes experienced sailors and novices alike.
The area has many local footpaths and open spaces to take advantage of, whether that’s walking the dog, cycling, or a relaxing evening stroll.
Weston-on-Trent and the surrounding villages have a wide range of thriving Inns and Restaurants, serving an excellent range of food, including fine dining options for that special occasion.
Offering excellent transport links to main routes, A50, A38, M1, M42 and M6, and national rail networks at Derby and East Midlands Parkway (both with a twice hourly service to London); the village is close to East Midlands International Airport, yet only ten minutes from Derby and an easy commute to Nottingham, Loughborough, Leicester, and Stoke.
Weston-on-Trent Village Primary School is a school of warmth, tradition and excellence, providing education for the children of the community and rated a ‘Good’ school by Ofsted.
Secondary education is provided at Chellaston Academy just a few miles away. For those seeking private education Foremarke Hall Preparatory School, Repton School, Trent College, Derby High School for Girls and Derby Independent Grammar School for Boys are
- Quiet Historical Village
- South Derbyshire
- Popular Attractions Nearby
- Close to M1 / M42 / M6
- Excellent Schools